Seriouseats.com is an “international food blog” dedicated to sharing culinary enthusiasms with gastronomes worldwide. Join fellow foodies to get your “fill of culinary news, discussions, recipes, and restaurant reviews.” You can also read about such offbeat topics as “the best
thing to eat when you’re lunching at your desk.”
Savorycities.com is dedicated to “big-city dining” and focuses on New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, and Seattle. Its restaurant reviews include “terrific videos and chef interviews,” and it offers restaurant recommendations from each city’s finest chefs.
Boorah.com, a national restaurant review guide, includes reviews and menus for restaurants everywhere from Raleigh, N.C., to Spokane, Wash. You can survey the opinions of consumers, food bloggers, and professional critics, and even make reservations in another state.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The NFL is terrified of the culture war
Subscribe to the Week