eriouseats.com is an “international food blog” dedicated to sharing culinary enthusiasms with gastronomes worldwide. Join fellow foodies to get your “fill of culinary news, discussions, recipes, and restaurant reviews.” You can also read about such offbeat topics as “the best
thing to eat when you’re lunching at your desk.”
Savorycities.com is dedicated to “big-city dining” and focuses on New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, and Seattle. Its restaurant reviews include “terrific videos and chef interviews,” and it offers restaurant recommendations from each city’s finest chefs.
Boorah.com, a national restaurant review guide, includes reviews and menus for restaurants everywhere from Raleigh, N.C., to Spokane, Wash. You can survey the opinions of consumers, food bloggers, and professional critics, and even make reservations in another state.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why we need a maximum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week