eriouseats.com is an “international food blog” dedicated to sharing culinary enthusiasms with gastronomes worldwide. Join fellow foodies to get your “fill of culinary news, discussions, recipes, and restaurant reviews.” You can also read about such offbeat topics as “the best
thing to eat when you’re lunching at your desk.”
Savorycities.com is dedicated to “big-city dining” and focuses on New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, and Seattle. Its restaurant reviews include “terrific videos and chef interviews,” and it offers restaurant recommendations from each city’s finest chefs.
Boorah.com, a national restaurant review guide, includes reviews and menus for restaurants everywhere from Raleigh, N.C., to Spokane, Wash. You can survey the opinions of consumers, food bloggers, and professional critics, and even make reservations in another state.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is the Republican Party in danger of dying out?
Subscribe to the Week