Seriouseats.com is an “international food blog” dedicated to sharing culinary enthusiasms with gastronomes worldwide. Join fellow foodies to get your “fill of culinary news, discussions, recipes, and restaurant reviews.” You can also read about such offbeat topics as “the best
thing to eat when you’re lunching at your desk.”
Savorycities.com is dedicated to “big-city dining” and focuses on New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, and Seattle. Its restaurant reviews include “terrific videos and chef interviews,” and it offers restaurant recommendations from each city’s finest chefs.
Boorah.com, a national restaurant review guide, includes reviews and menus for restaurants everywhere from Raleigh, N.C., to Spokane, Wash. You can survey the opinions of consumers, food bloggers, and professional critics, and even make reservations in another state.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
Subscribe to the Week