Seriouseats.com is an “international food blog” dedicated to sharing culinary enthusiasms with gastronomes worldwide. Join fellow foodies to get your “fill of culinary news, discussions, recipes, and restaurant reviews.” You can also read about such offbeat topics as “the best
thing to eat when you’re lunching at your desk.”
Savorycities.com is dedicated to “big-city dining” and focuses on New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, and Seattle. Its restaurant reviews include “terrific videos and chef interviews,” and it offers restaurant recommendations from each city’s finest chefs.
Boorah.com, a national restaurant review guide, includes reviews and menus for restaurants everywhere from Raleigh, N.C., to Spokane, Wash. You can survey the opinions of consumers, food bloggers, and professional critics, and even make reservations in another state.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week