sing a computer mouse seems so old-fashioned when you can use a SpaceNavigator. By reading hand movements, the PC controller removes the need for either mouse or keyboard and lets you “navigate virtual space in three dimensions.” A simple tilt of its top can control more than 100 3-D applications, including Google Earth or Second Life. Price: Starts at $59 Contact: 3Dconnexion.com
Source: Popular Mechanics
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Is it possible to live forever?
Subscribe to the Week