ina Fey’s new cachet as a Sarah Palin impersonator is paying off big, in the form of a $5 million book deal, said the New York Post. The Emmy-winning star of Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock will write a book of “nonfiction humor” for Little, Brown. Since Fey began playing Palin on SNL this season, the show’s ratings have been up 49 percent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
Subscribe to the Week