ina Fey’s new cachet as a Sarah Palin impersonator is paying off big, in the form of a $5 million book deal, said the New York Post. The Emmy-winning star of Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock will write a book of “nonfiction humor” for Little, Brown. Since Fey began playing Palin on SNL this season, the show’s ratings have been up 49 percent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week