Tina Fey’s new cachet as a Sarah Palin impersonator is paying off big, in the form of a $5 million book deal, said the New York Post. The Emmy-winning star of Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock will write a book of “nonfiction humor” for Little, Brown. Since Fey began playing Palin on SNL this season, the show’s ratings have been up 49 percent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
Subscribe to the Week