Tina Fey’s new cachet as a Sarah Palin impersonator is paying off big, in the form of a $5 million book deal, said the New York Post. The Emmy-winning star of Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock will write a book of “nonfiction humor” for Little, Brown. Since Fey began playing Palin on SNL this season, the show’s ratings have been up 49 percent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week