ina Fey’s new cachet as a Sarah Palin impersonator is paying off big, in the form of a $5 million book deal, said the New York Post. The Emmy-winning star of Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock will write a book of “nonfiction humor” for Little, Brown. Since Fey began playing Palin on SNL this season, the show’s ratings have been up 49 percent.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
Subscribe to the Week