Radio shock-jock Howard Stern and model Beth Ostrosky were married in New York City last week before 180 guests, including Donald Trump, John Stamos, and Barbara Walters. Billy Joel sang a song to the couple and Chevy Chase delivered an obscene toast.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The conservative battle against ObamaCare won't end with Halbig
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
Subscribe to the Week