Radio shock-jock Howard Stern and model Beth Ostrosky were married in New York City last week before 180 guests, including Donald Trump, John Stamos, and Barbara Walters. Billy Joel sang a song to the couple and Chevy Chase delivered an obscene toast.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- How collaborative innovation led to the experimental serum for Ebola
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week