Singer Justin Timberlake proposed to actress Jessica Biel in Rome last week, said the London Sunday Mirror. The couple was sightseeing after flying in for the wedding of Biel’s former 7th Heaven co-star Beverly Mitchell. The 27-year-old Timberlake, who previously has dated Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears, got down on one knee to propose to Biel, 26. A source told the newspaper that Timberlake is “besotted” with Biel, and that she is “over the moon and looking forward to a huge wedding” in the next 18 months.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
Subscribe to the Week