Singer Justin Timberlake proposed to actress Jessica Biel in Rome last week, said the London Sunday Mirror. The couple was sightseeing after flying in for the wedding of Biel’s former 7th Heaven co-star Beverly Mitchell. The 27-year-old Timberlake, who previously has dated Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears, got down on one knee to propose to Biel, 26. A source told the newspaper that Timberlake is “besotted” with Biel, and that she is “over the moon and looking forward to a huge wedding” in the next 18 months.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 5 deliciously creative oats recipes
Subscribe to the Week