Singer Justin Timberlake proposed to actress Jessica Biel in Rome last week, said the London Sunday Mirror. The couple was sightseeing after flying in for the wedding of Biel’s former 7th Heaven co-star Beverly Mitchell. The 27-year-old Timberlake, who previously has dated Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears, got down on one knee to propose to Biel, 26. A source told the newspaper that Timberlake is “besotted” with Biel, and that she is “over the moon and looking forward to a huge wedding” in the next 18 months.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
Subscribe to the Week