Singer Justin Timberlake proposed to actress Jessica Biel in Rome last week, said the London Sunday Mirror. The couple was sightseeing after flying in for the wedding of Biel’s former 7th Heaven co-star Beverly Mitchell. The 27-year-old Timberlake, who previously has dated Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears, got down on one knee to propose to Biel, 26. A source told the newspaper that Timberlake is “besotted” with Biel, and that she is “over the moon and looking forward to a huge wedding” in the next 18 months.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week