Singer Justin Timberlake proposed to actress Jessica Biel in Rome last week, said the London Sunday Mirror. The couple was sightseeing after flying in for the wedding of Biel’s former 7th Heaven co-star Beverly Mitchell. The 27-year-old Timberlake, who previously has dated Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears, got down on one knee to propose to Biel, 26. A source told the newspaper that Timberlake is “besotted” with Biel, and that she is “over the moon and looking forward to a huge wedding” in the next 18 months.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week