This presidential campaign is above all "a classic conflict of generations." Obama lacks McCain's combativeness, but maybe he was just raise
This campaign is "a classic conflict of generations." Obama lacks McCain's combativeness, but maybe he was just raised too well "to talk back to a man old enough to be his father."<br />
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- When will the Big One strike California?
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Entrepreneurs: A dying breed?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week