Capture moments in nature you thought were only found in the pages of National Geographic with the Minox Digital Camera Module. The digital camera has no lens of its own but instead relies on a telescope to obtain photos. The highly effective magnification and “camera” resolution of five megapixels produce results rich in detail.
Price: $450 Contact: Minox-web.de
Source: Popular Science
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week