Capture moments in nature you thought were only found in the pages of National Geographic with the Minox Digital Camera Module. The digital camera has no lens of its own but instead relies on a telescope to obtain photos. The highly effective magnification and “camera” resolution of five megapixels produce results rich in detail.
Price: $450 Contact: Minox-web.de
Source: Popular Science
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
Subscribe to the Week