apture moments in nature you thought were only found in the pages of National Geographic with the Minox Digital Camera Module. The digital camera has no lens of its own but instead relies on a telescope to obtain photos. The highly effective magnification and “camera” resolution of five megapixels produce results rich in detail.
Price: $450 Contact: Minox-web.de
Source: Popular Science
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
Subscribe to the Week