"As Republicans and Democrats escalate their appeals to 2008's most contested and prized constituency -- swing voters among evangelicals and Cath
"As Republicans and Democrats escalate their appeals to 2008's most contested and prized constituency—swing voters among evangelicals and Catholics—they treat those who are not religious as if they are invisible."&
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
- How to live a long life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week