"As Republicans and Democrats escalate their appeals to 2008's most contested and prized constituency -- swing voters among evangelicals and Cath
"As Republicans and Democrats escalate their appeals to 2008's most contested and prized constituency—swing voters among evangelicals and Catholics—they treat those who are not religious as if they are invisible."&
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
Subscribe to the Week