"As Republicans and Democrats escalate their appeals to 2008's most contested and prized constituency -- swing voters among evangelicals and Cath
"As Republicans and Democrats escalate their appeals to 2008's most contested and prized constituency—swing voters among evangelicals and Catholics—they treat those who are not religious as if they are invisible."&
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week