Voters should be allowed to choose a president from one party and a vice president from another. That "might improve the quality of vice presiden
Voters should be allowed to choose a president from one party and a vice president from another. That "might improve the quality of vice presidential picks."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to stop Black Thursday — and still score that big screen
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week