Madonna’s divorce from Guy Ritchie could reach “ugliness of epic proportions” because her Kabbalah advisors are angry he rejected their religion, a friend of the singer’s told MSNBC.com this week. After the split was announced, Madonna dedicated a song at one of her concerts to “the emotionally retarded,” suggesting that she had Ritchie in mind. When the tour ends in a few months, said the London Daily Mail, Madonna, 50, will go public with her relationship with New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez, 33. “She thinks he’s physically a great specimen,” a source told the Mail. “If she is going to have another child, he would be the ideal man to bring one to her.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week