Madonna’s divorce from Guy Ritchie could reach “ugliness of epic proportions” because her Kabbalah advisors are angry he rejected their religion, a friend of the singer’s told MSNBC.com this week. After the split was announced, Madonna dedicated a song at one of her concerts to “the emotionally retarded,” suggesting that she had Ritchie in mind. When the tour ends in a few months, said the London Daily Mail, Madonna, 50, will go public with her relationship with New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez, 33. “She thinks he’s physically a great specimen,” a source told the Mail. “If she is going to have another child, he would be the ideal man to bring one to her.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week