Madonna’s divorce from Guy Ritchie could reach “ugliness of epic proportions” because her Kabbalah advisors are angry he rejected their religion, a friend of the singer’s told MSNBC.com this week. After the split was announced, Madonna dedicated a song at one of her concerts to “the emotionally retarded,” suggesting that she had Ritchie in mind. When the tour ends in a few months, said the London Daily Mail, Madonna, 50, will go public with her relationship with New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez, 33. “She thinks he’s physically a great specimen,” a source told the Mail. “If she is going to have another child, he would be the ideal man to bring one to her.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week