adonna’s divorce from Guy Ritchie could reach “ugliness of epic proportions” because her Kabbalah advisors are angry he rejected their religion, a friend of the singer’s told MSNBC.com this week. After the split was announced, Madonna dedicated a song at one of her concerts to “the emotionally retarded,” suggesting that she had Ritchie in mind. When the tour ends in a few months, said the London Daily Mail, Madonna, 50, will go public with her relationship with New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez, 33. “She thinks he’s physically a great specimen,” a source told the Mail. “If she is going to have another child, he would be the ideal man to bring one to her.”
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- The secrets of happy families
- The last racial taboo
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
Subscribe to the Week