adonna’s divorce from Guy Ritchie could reach “ugliness of epic proportions” because her Kabbalah advisors are angry he rejected their religion, a friend of the singer’s told MSNBC.com this week. After the split was announced, Madonna dedicated a song at one of her concerts to “the emotionally retarded,” suggesting that she had Ritchie in mind. When the tour ends in a few months, said the London Daily Mail, Madonna, 50, will go public with her relationship with New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez, 33. “She thinks he’s physically a great specimen,” a source told the Mail. “If she is going to have another child, he would be the ideal man to bring one to her.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week