ctor George Hamilton says in a new memoir that he had sex with his stepmother when he was 12. Hamilton, now 69, insists “it didn’t feel abnormal” to go to bed with 28-year-old June Howard, the woman who broke up his father’s marriage to Hamilton’s mother. “A child psychiatrist might have said I was getting revenge on him for what he did to my mother. But, thank goodness, they never took me to a child psychiatrist.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week