ctor George Hamilton says in a new memoir that he had sex with his stepmother when he was 12. Hamilton, now 69, insists “it didn’t feel abnormal” to go to bed with 28-year-old June Howard, the woman who broke up his father’s marriage to Hamilton’s mother. “A child psychiatrist might have said I was getting revenge on him for what he did to my mother. But, thank goodness, they never took me to a child psychiatrist.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
Subscribe to the Week