New York Yankees pitcher Joba Chamberlain was arrested in Lincoln, Neb., last week on charges of speeding and DUI. Witnesses said Chamberlain had just stormed out of a strip club after another patron mocked the Yankees’ failure to make the playoffs. “Too bad you didn’t play for the Red Sox,” the patron taunted.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- In defense of family dinner
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
Subscribe to the Week