New York Yankees pitcher Joba Chamberlain was arrested in Lincoln, Neb., last week on charges of speeding and DUI. Witnesses said Chamberlain had just stormed out of a strip club after another patron mocked the Yankees’ failure to make the playoffs. “Too bad you didn’t play for the Red Sox,” the patron taunted.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week