New York Yankees pitcher Joba Chamberlain was arrested in Lincoln, Neb., last week on charges of speeding and DUI. Witnesses said Chamberlain had just stormed out of a strip club after another patron mocked the Yankees’ failure to make the playoffs. “Too bad you didn’t play for the Red Sox,” the patron taunted.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week