New York Yankees pitcher Joba Chamberlain was arrested in Lincoln, Neb., last week on charges of speeding and DUI. Witnesses said Chamberlain had just stormed out of a strip club after another patron mocked the Yankees’ failure to make the playoffs. “Too bad you didn’t play for the Red Sox,” the patron taunted.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week