If Obama wins, he might get the chance to get the chance to negotiate with Iran with newfound leverage. Thanks to the sharp drop in oil prices, "
If Obama wins, he might get the chance to negotiate with Iran with newfound leverage. Thanks to the sharp drop in oil prices, "Iran is ripe for deflating."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Rise of the machines
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How California's Central Valley went from breadbasket to wasteland
Subscribe to the Week