If Obama wins, he might get the chance to get the chance to negotiate with Iran with newfound leverage. Thanks to the sharp drop in oil prices, "
If Obama wins, he might get the chance to negotiate with Iran with newfound leverage. Thanks to the sharp drop in oil prices, "Iran is ripe for deflating."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week