If Obama wins, he might get the chance to get the chance to negotiate with Iran with newfound leverage. Thanks to the sharp drop in oil prices, "
If Obama wins, he might get the chance to negotiate with Iran with newfound leverage. Thanks to the sharp drop in oil prices, "Iran is ripe for deflating."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week