If Obama wins, he might get the chance to get the chance to negotiate with Iran with newfound leverage. Thanks to the sharp drop in oil prices, "
If Obama wins, he might get the chance to negotiate with Iran with newfound leverage. Thanks to the sharp drop in oil prices, "Iran is ripe for deflating."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why insects are the future of food
- The super-rich are just as miserable as the rest of us
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week