Fifteen-year-old singing superstar Miley Cyrus and her 20-year-old boyfriend are both living in her father’s home, said The National Enquirer. Billy Ray Cyrus wants to keep model Justin Gaston “on a short leash,” a source told the tabloid, but he also wants to let his daughter know he approves of the relationship. “Justin is the guy Miley’s parents see her settling down with,” said the source. “He’s handsome, talented, clean-living, goes to church, and knows his Bible.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week