Fifteen-year-old singing superstar Miley Cyrus and her 20-year-old boyfriend are both living in her father’s home, said The National Enquirer. Billy Ray Cyrus wants to keep model Justin Gaston “on a short leash,” a source told the tabloid, but he also wants to let his daughter know he approves of the relationship. “Justin is the guy Miley’s parents see her settling down with,” said the source. “He’s handsome, talented, clean-living, goes to church, and knows his Bible.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week