Fifteen-year-old singing superstar Miley Cyrus and her 20-year-old boyfriend are both living in her father’s home, said The National Enquirer. Billy Ray Cyrus wants to keep model Justin Gaston “on a short leash,” a source told the tabloid, but he also wants to let his daughter know he approves of the relationship. “Justin is the guy Miley’s parents see her settling down with,” said the source. “He’s handsome, talented, clean-living, goes to church, and knows his Bible.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week