Fifteen-year-old singing superstar Miley Cyrus and her 20-year-old boyfriend are both living in her father’s home, said The National Enquirer. Billy Ray Cyrus wants to keep model Justin Gaston “on a short leash,” a source told the tabloid, but he also wants to let his daughter know he approves of the relationship. “Justin is the guy Miley’s parents see her settling down with,” said the source. “He’s handsome, talented, clean-living, goes to church, and knows his Bible.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week