Fifteen-year-old singing superstar Miley Cyrus and her 20-year-old boyfriend are both living in her father’s home, said The National Enquirer. Billy Ray Cyrus wants to keep model Justin Gaston “on a short leash,” a source told the tabloid, but he also wants to let his daughter know he approves of the relationship. “Justin is the guy Miley’s parents see her settling down with,” said the source. “He’s handsome, talented, clean-living, goes to church, and knows his Bible.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week