eather Mills has already spent more than $15 million of her settlement from divorcing Paul McCartney in seven months, said the London Sun. Mills, who was awarded around $37 million, spent the money on an apartment in New York, renovations of existing homes, an outdoor swimming pool, salary for her staff, and a donation of $1 million in vegetarian food to homeless children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- The best movies to watch in theaters this month
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
Subscribe to the Week