Heather Mills has already spent more than $15 million of her settlement from divorcing Paul McCartney in seven months, said the London Sun. Mills, who was awarded around $37 million, spent the money on an apartment in New York, renovations of existing homes, an outdoor swimming pool, salary for her staff, and a donation of $1 million in vegetarian food to homeless children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week