Heather Mills has already spent more than $15 million of her settlement from divorcing Paul McCartney in seven months, said the London Sun. Mills, who was awarded around $37 million, spent the money on an apartment in New York, renovations of existing homes, an outdoor swimming pool, salary for her staff, and a donation of $1 million in vegetarian food to homeless children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week