Heather Mills has already spent more than $15 million of her settlement from divorcing Paul McCartney in seven months, said the London Sun. Mills, who was awarded around $37 million, spent the money on an apartment in New York, renovations of existing homes, an outdoor swimming pool, salary for her staff, and a donation of $1 million in vegetarian food to homeless children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why America is duty-bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week