Heather Mills has already spent more than $15 million of her settlement from divorcing Paul McCartney in seven months, said the London Sun. Mills, who was awarded around $37 million, spent the money on an apartment in New York, renovations of existing homes, an outdoor swimming pool, salary for her staff, and a donation of $1 million in vegetarian food to homeless children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 12 holiday gifts for the hardest-to-shop-for people on your list
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week