arah Palin is currently the third choice among Republicans looking ahead to 2012, should the McCain-Palin ticket lose. 35% say they’d support Mitt Romney as the next GOP presidential nominee, 26% favor Mike Huckabee, and 20% back Palin.
70% of Americans say most journalists want to see Democrat Barack Obama win on Nov. 4, while only 9% believe most journalists are rooting for Republican John McCain. 8% say journalists don’t favor either candidate.
Pew Research Center
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Attack of the invasive species
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
Subscribe to the Week