arah Palin is currently the third choice among Republicans looking ahead to 2012, should the McCain-Palin ticket lose. 35% say they’d support Mitt Romney as the next GOP presidential nominee, 26% favor Mike Huckabee, and 20% back Palin.
70% of Americans say most journalists want to see Democrat Barack Obama win on Nov. 4, while only 9% believe most journalists are rooting for Republican John McCain. 8% say journalists don’t favor either candidate.
Pew Research Center
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week