he Incredible Hulk
For a giant monster, The Incredible Hulk fits “well on the small screen,” said the San Jose Mercury News. Louis Leterrier’s version of the comic-book classic, starring Edward Norton, has an “intimacy” unusual in an action movie.
The Outer Limits: The Complete Series
From 1963 to 1965, TV viewers let ABC’s “sci-fi anthology series” invade their homes, said the Baltimore Sun. Although it can seem “a little hokey” today, the program still is good for “some great, thought-provoking, and frequently chilling stories.”
James Bond Blu-ray Collection
The “glint of James Bond’s gun is more arresting than ever” on Blu-ray, said the Chicago Tribune. Dr. No, From Russia With Love, and four other films have undergone a “frame-by-frame restoration” in anticipation of this fall’s Quantum of Solace.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- How the Great Recession has changed the way we shop — even during the holidays
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
Subscribe to the Week