atemyprofessors.com turns the tables by letting students grade their teachers. The site covers more than 6,000 schools and allows students to “anonymously grade profs on everything from how difficult they are to the clarity of their lectures.” Be careful what you say, however: Teachers can post rebuttals of their own.
RateMDs.com is a site where patients give doctors the checkup. The free resource provides “more than 500,000 ratings of about 150,000 physicians” to help people find a doctor. Ratings are based on punctuality, helpfulness, knowledge, and overall quality.
Healthgrades.com features a database of more than 700,000 physicians, 5,000 hospitals, and 15,000 nursing homes nationwide. Ratings are based on doctor’s education, patient opinions, and board certification records.
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
Subscribe to the Week