he hand-held “high-tech, do-it-yourself beautifying device” Light Renewal uses LEDs—“tiny bulbs that operate at specific wavelengths”—to treat complexion concerns. When directed at the face, the “blue light blasts acne-causing bacteria while the red light targets wrinkles by stimulating collagen.” A trip to the medi-spa seems so last year.
Price: $335 Contact: PerriconeMD.com
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Did God have a wife?
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 theories to explain North Korea's big mysterious purge
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week