The hand-held “high-tech, do-it-yourself beautifying device” Light Renewal uses LEDs—“tiny bulbs that operate at specific wavelengths”—to treat complexion concerns. When directed at the face, the “blue light blasts acne-causing bacteria while the red light targets wrinkles by stimulating collagen.” A trip to the medi-spa seems so last year.
Price: $335 Contact: PerriconeMD.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- Will the Higgs Boson destroy the universe in a cosmic death bubble?
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
Subscribe to the Week