The hand-held “high-tech, do-it-yourself beautifying device” Light Renewal uses LEDs—“tiny bulbs that operate at specific wavelengths”—to treat complexion concerns. When directed at the face, the “blue light blasts acne-causing bacteria while the red light targets wrinkles by stimulating collagen.” A trip to the medi-spa seems so last year.
Price: $335 Contact: PerriconeMD.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The fascinating political evolution of Paul Ryan
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
Subscribe to the Week