he hand-held “high-tech, do-it-yourself beautifying device” Light Renewal uses LEDs—“tiny bulbs that operate at specific wavelengths”—to treat complexion concerns. When directed at the face, the “blue light blasts acne-causing bacteria while the red light targets wrinkles by stimulating collagen.” A trip to the medi-spa seems so last year.
Price: $335 Contact: PerriconeMD.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
Subscribe to the Week