"The first four words of the likely 44th President's swearing in--'I, Barack Hussein Obama'--may well outstrip, for sheer bravura, any inaugural
"The first four words of the likely 44th President's swearing in—'I, Barack Hussein Obama'—may well outstrip, for sheer bravura, any inaugural address he could possibly give."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- 10 things you need to know today: April 17, 2014
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
Subscribe to the Week