"The first four words of the likely 44th President's swearing in--'I, Barack Hussein Obama'--may well outstrip, for sheer bravura, any inaugural
"The first four words of the likely 44th President's swearing in—'I, Barack Hussein Obama'—may well outstrip, for sheer bravura, any inaugural address he could possibly give."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- 10 things you need to know today: March 9, 2014
Subscribe to the Week