The last word: Masters no more
Just a few months ago, the lions of Wall Street were earning millions and feeling invincible. Now, reports Vanessa Grigoriadis in <em>New York </em>magazine, they’re lucky to have a lousy government job.
Just a few months ago, the lions of Wall Street were earning millions and feeling invincible. Now, reports Vanessa Grigoriadis in New York magazine, they’re lucky to have a lousy government job.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week