The last word: Masters no more
Just a few months ago, the lions of Wall Street were earning millions and feeling invincible. Now, reports Vanessa Grigoriadis in <em>New York </em>magazine, they’re lucky to have a lousy government job.
Just a few months ago, the lions of Wall Street were earning millions and feeling invincible. Now, reports Vanessa Grigoriadis in New York magazine, they’re lucky to have a lousy government job.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week