"The departure of the deeply unpopular President Bush will prompt a global sigh of relief," but the next president will have to work hard to
"The departure of the deeply unpopular President Bush will prompt a global sigh of relief," but the next president will have to work hard to rebuild America's global alliances.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week