John and Elizabeth Edwards have separated, a source tells the New York Post. The report comes after Elizabeth began appearing in public without her wedding ring. Elizabeth Edwards recently began making speeches for the first time since her husband admitted an affair with Rielle Hunter, who shot videos for his presidential campaign. Edwards has denied that he is the father of Hunter’s baby, though The National Enquirer has reported that Hunter says the child is his.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week