John and Elizabeth Edwards have separated, a source tells the New York Post. The report comes after Elizabeth began appearing in public without her wedding ring. Elizabeth Edwards recently began making speeches for the first time since her husband admitted an affair with Rielle Hunter, who shot videos for his presidential campaign. Edwards has denied that he is the father of Hunter’s baby, though The National Enquirer has reported that Hunter says the child is his.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
Subscribe to the Week