John and Elizabeth Edwards have separated, a source tells the New York Post. The report comes after Elizabeth began appearing in public without her wedding ring. Elizabeth Edwards recently began making speeches for the first time since her husband admitted an affair with Rielle Hunter, who shot videos for his presidential campaign. Edwards has denied that he is the father of Hunter’s baby, though The National Enquirer has reported that Hunter says the child is his.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week