John and Elizabeth Edwards have separated, a source tells the New York Post. The report comes after Elizabeth began appearing in public without her wedding ring. Elizabeth Edwards recently began making speeches for the first time since her husband admitted an affair with Rielle Hunter, who shot videos for his presidential campaign. Edwards has denied that he is the father of Hunter’s baby, though The National Enquirer has reported that Hunter says the child is his.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- The queen of Tupperware
Subscribe to the Week