oe the Plumber’s 15 minutes aren’t up yet. Joe, whose full name is Samuel Joe Wurzelbacher, has begun work on a book about his rise to fame, and last week hired a Nashville publicity firm to secure him personal appearances and product endorsements. Publicist Jim Della Croce said there are already hundreds of offers, but he denied rumors that Wurzelbacher is launching a music career. “He’s not doing a country record,” said Della Croce. “That was presumptuous.”
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The secrets of happy families
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- The 7 most bizarre global style trends of 2012
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- The science of making a guitar sound like a human voice
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week