Joe the Plumber’s 15 minutes aren’t up yet. Joe, whose full name is Samuel Joe Wurzelbacher, has begun work on a book about his rise to fame, and last week hired a Nashville publicity firm to secure him personal appearances and product endorsements. Publicist Jim Della Croce said there are already hundreds of offers, but he denied rumors that Wurzelbacher is launching a music career. “He’s not doing a country record,” said Della Croce. “That was presumptuous.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
Subscribe to the Week