Youjustgetme.com rates your personality in categories such as outgoingness and empathy—and lets you find out how others see you. The “Guess Myself Now!” test comprises “40 easy questions but delivers a surprisingly insightful assessment.”
Implicit.harvard.edu/implicit, the homepage for Harvard’s Project Implicit, tries to show how unconscious biases can effect our decisions. It currently features a test designed to uncover bias about race and other issues raised by this year’s presidential race.
Sanityscore.com is “one of the best online mental health resources.” This simple test assesses aspects of mental health, “including your risk of depression, anxiety, and other emotional disorders.” Just don’t treat it as a replacement for a professional assessment.
Source: The New York Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week