The government has to do something to save Detroit jobs. But we should use the bailout to get automakers to finally start producing the fuel-efficient
The government has to do something to save Detroit jobs. But we should use the bailout to get automakers to finally start producing the fuel-efficient cars Americans want.<br />
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
Subscribe to the Week