The government has to do something to save Detroit jobs. But we should use the bailout to get automakers to finally start producing the fuel-efficient
The government has to do something to save Detroit jobs. But we should use the bailout to get automakers to finally start producing the fuel-efficient cars Americans want.<br />
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
Subscribe to the Week