oulder's Naked Pumpkin Run
Twelve participants in the Boulder, Colo., annual Naked Pumpkin Run may be forced to register as sex offenders. As 150 revelers ran naked through the streets of Boulder wearing pumpkins on their heads, police arrested 12 on charges of indecent exposure. If convicted, they could be classified as sex offenders. “I was thinking a minor fine or community service,” said Eric Rasmussen, 23, one of the so-called Pumpkin 12. “I was not thinking of sex offender.”
Class-action suit for Victoria’s Secret?
A Cleveland woman is suing Victoria’s Secret, charging that its bras gave her and hundreds of other women an itchy, blistering rash. Roberta Ritter, 37, says the Angels Secret Embrace and Very Sexy Extreme Me bras caused a rash that was “red-hot to the touch, burning and itching.” Her lawyer says 200 other women also got a rash, and has filed for class-action status. Victoria’s Secret conceded there had been “a small number” of complaints.
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
Subscribe to the Week