oulder's Naked Pumpkin Run
Twelve participants in the Boulder, Colo., annual Naked Pumpkin Run may be forced to register as sex offenders. As 150 revelers ran naked through the streets of Boulder wearing pumpkins on their heads, police arrested 12 on charges of indecent exposure. If convicted, they could be classified as sex offenders. “I was thinking a minor fine or community service,” said Eric Rasmussen, 23, one of the so-called Pumpkin 12. “I was not thinking of sex offender.”
Class-action suit for Victoria’s Secret?
A Cleveland woman is suing Victoria’s Secret, charging that its bras gave her and hundreds of other women an itchy, blistering rash. Roberta Ritter, 37, says the Angels Secret Embrace and Very Sexy Extreme Me bras caused a rash that was “red-hot to the touch, burning and itching.” Her lawyer says 200 other women also got a rash, and has filed for class-action status. Victoria’s Secret conceded there had been “a small number” of complaints.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week