al Kilmer is officially weighing a run for governor of New Mexico. “I’m approaching this as a worthy serious endeavor,” the 48-year-old actor told the San Jose Mercury News last week. “I would be very comfortable in my position as a representative for the people.” Kilmer, a Democrat, has gotten encouragement from the current governor, Bill Richardson, who is believed to be up for a job in the Obama administration.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- Yes, Obama and Raul Castro shook hands. No, you shouldn't freak out about it.
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
Subscribe to the Week