unk superstar George Clinton is storing his DNA so he can be cloned after death, said the New York Post. The Parliament-Funkadelic singer believes cloning has an ancient history. “The Pyramids? They was for cloning. That’s why embalming lasts so long. Get the DNA and pull ’em back. So somebody been cloned already, but not me. Not yet.”
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The indignity of canine bath time
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
- How America's unions can reinvent themselves in the new economy
Subscribe to the Week