unk superstar George Clinton is storing his DNA so he can be cloned after death, said the New York Post. The Parliament-Funkadelic singer believes cloning has an ancient history. “The Pyramids? They was for cloning. That’s why embalming lasts so long. Get the DNA and pull ’em back. So somebody been cloned already, but not me. Not yet.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week