unk superstar George Clinton is storing his DNA so he can be cloned after death, said the New York Post. The Parliament-Funkadelic singer believes cloning has an ancient history. “The Pyramids? They was for cloning. That’s why embalming lasts so long. Get the DNA and pull ’em back. So somebody been cloned already, but not me. Not yet.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
Subscribe to the Week