Funk superstar George Clinton is storing his DNA so he can be cloned after death, said the New York Post. The Parliament-Funkadelic singer believes cloning has an ancient history. “The Pyramids? They was for cloning. That’s why embalming lasts so long. Get the DNA and pull ’em back. So somebody been cloned already, but not me. Not yet.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
Subscribe to the Week