Funk superstar George Clinton is storing his DNA so he can be cloned after death, said the New York Post. The Parliament-Funkadelic singer believes cloning has an ancient history. “The Pyramids? They was for cloning. That’s why embalming lasts so long. Get the DNA and pull ’em back. So somebody been cloned already, but not me. Not yet.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week