Another rising Disney Channel star was caught in a nude photo scandal last week. Cheetah Girls actress Adrienne Bailon, 25, said her laptop was stolen from her luggage cart at New York’s JFK Airport last week then returned by someone who demanded $1,000. She now believes the stranger first copied the photos, which she took for her boyfriend, Robert Kardashian. “It’s not a scenario where she purposely leaked the photos for attention,” said her spokesman. “We’re pursuing legal action.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week