Another rising Disney Channel star was caught in a nude photo scandal last week. Cheetah Girls actress Adrienne Bailon, 25, said her laptop was stolen from her luggage cart at New York’s JFK Airport last week then returned by someone who demanded $1,000. She now believes the stranger first copied the photos, which she took for her boyfriend, Robert Kardashian. “It’s not a scenario where she purposely leaked the photos for attention,” said her spokesman. “We’re pursuing legal action.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
Subscribe to the Week