Rememberthemilk.com lets you create a to-do list that can be read on- or offline—and even lets you set reminders for important tasks. Organize tasks in a way that works for you and arrange for updates to be sent to you via e-mail, text message, BlackBerry, Twitter, AIM, or Skype.
Bloglines.com helps you find order amid the profusion of Web content. The site aggregates news from all your favorite sites into one “manageable” window.
Youconvertit.com is a “dead-simple way” to open just about any type of computer file. The free service allows users to convert audio, video, images, or documents into a variety of formats.
Meebo.com integrates with various instant messaging services, so you can chat with friends and family whether they use AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Google Talk and Gmail, ICQ, or Jabber.
Source: PC Mag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Surviving a plane crash
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: The man who would be caliph
- Ted Cruz and the most cynical, despicable political stunt of the year
- When men who abstain from pre-marital sex get married
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Everything you need to master Chinese cooking
- The greatest sniper duel in history is a myth
Subscribe to the Week