Rememberthemilk.com lets you create a to-do list that can be read on- or offline—and even lets you set reminders for important tasks. Organize tasks in a way that works for you and arrange for updates to be sent to you via e-mail, text message, BlackBerry, Twitter, AIM, or Skype.
Bloglines.com helps you find order amid the profusion of Web content. The site aggregates news from all your favorite sites into one “manageable” window.
Youconvertit.com is a “dead-simple way” to open just about any type of computer file. The free service allows users to convert audio, video, images, or documents into a variety of formats.
Meebo.com integrates with various instant messaging services, so you can chat with friends and family whether they use AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Google Talk and Gmail, ICQ, or Jabber.
Source: PC Mag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week