Rememberthemilk.com lets you create a to-do list that can be read on- or offline—and even lets you set reminders for important tasks. Organize tasks in a way that works for you and arrange for updates to be sent to you via e-mail, text message, BlackBerry, Twitter, AIM, or Skype.
Bloglines.com helps you find order amid the profusion of Web content. The site aggregates news from all your favorite sites into one “manageable” window.
Youconvertit.com is a “dead-simple way” to open just about any type of computer file. The free service allows users to convert audio, video, images, or documents into a variety of formats.
Meebo.com integrates with various instant messaging services, so you can chat with friends and family whether they use AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Google Talk and Gmail, ICQ, or Jabber.
Source: PC Mag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week