Lindsay Lohan was attacked by animal-rights activists last week when she showed up at a Los Angeles nightclub wearing a fur stole. One protestor shouted, “Fur hag!” and dumped a bag of flour on the actress. Lohan’s girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, lashed out at the woman on her blog. “I think there are plenty of families that could have used that flour for a meal,” she wrote. “Nice job, lady.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week