indsay Lohan was attacked by animal-rights activists last week when she showed up at a Los Angeles nightclub wearing a fur stole. One protestor shouted, “Fur hag!” and dumped a bag of flour on the actress. Lohan’s girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, lashed out at the woman on her blog. “I think there are plenty of families that could have used that flour for a meal,” she wrote. “Nice job, lady.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Captain America won over China
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week