Lindsay Lohan was attacked by animal-rights activists last week when she showed up at a Los Angeles nightclub wearing a fur stole. One protestor shouted, “Fur hag!” and dumped a bag of flour on the actress. Lohan’s girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, lashed out at the woman on her blog. “I think there are plenty of families that could have used that flour for a meal,” she wrote. “Nice job, lady.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
Subscribe to the Week