he Sopranos: The Complete Series
“What’s not to love?” said USA Today. Every episode of HBO’s mafia drama can be found on this 33-disc collection. Extras include soundtracks, cast roundtables, lost scenes, and “Sopranos-themed spoofs” from The Simpsons, Saturday Night Live, and MADtv.
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
Director Guillermo Del Toro is the “real star of this movie,” said the Grand Rapids, Mich., Press. Although the troubles of his dark, confused superhero are entertaining, the film “is best appreciated for its art direction and impressive special effects.”
This “fascinating documentary” celebrates one of New York’s most famous bars, said the Chicago Sun-Times. A nightly stop for Marilyn Monroe and Frank Sinatra in the ’50s, Toots Shor’s 51 West 51 “wasn’t the center of the universe, but felt like it after a few drinks.”
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 13 countries where gay marriage is legal [Updated]
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week