We've got a "power vacuum" in Washington at the height of a financial crisis, "and it's scary to think how much more can go wrong befor
We've got a "power vacuum" in Washington at the height of a financial crisis, "and it's scary to think how much more can go wrong before Inauguration Day."<br />
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week