ames Bond vacation
Through Dec. 28, London’s historic Brown’s Hotel offers a $500 per night package to celebrate James Bond creator Ian Fleming’s centenary. Includes double room, Bond cocktails, and tickets to the Imperial War Museum’s current Fleming exhibition.
Helicopter ski holiday
Through late December, seven-night packages at the Bugaboo and Cariboo in Canada include meals, airport transfers, helicopter flights to remote ski locations, and guides. Prices start at $4,959 for adults and $2,774 for teens.
Time with your canine
Dog lovers can spend Jan. 16 through 18 at “Camp Dogwood” in Ingleside, Ill. Activities include pet massage and trick-training workshops—and wine tastings for the dog owners. Price starts at $750 for two people and two dogs.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
Subscribe to the Week