ames Bond vacation
Through Dec. 28, London’s historic Brown’s Hotel offers a $500 per night package to celebrate James Bond creator Ian Fleming’s centenary. Includes double room, Bond cocktails, and tickets to the Imperial War Museum’s current Fleming exhibition.
Helicopter ski holiday
Through late December, seven-night packages at the Bugaboo and Cariboo in Canada include meals, airport transfers, helicopter flights to remote ski locations, and guides. Prices start at $4,959 for adults and $2,774 for teens.
Time with your canine
Dog lovers can spend Jan. 16 through 18 at “Camp Dogwood” in Ingleside, Ill. Activities include pet massage and trick-training workshops—and wine tastings for the dog owners. Price starts at $750 for two people and two dogs.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Captain America won over China
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- The week's best photojournalism
- How the elderly are treated around the world
Subscribe to the Week