he Lodge at Sun Ranch
This luxury camp, set on 26,000 acres in the Madison River valley, sleeps only 18 guests, said Alice Gordon in Travel + Leisure. The “holistic” cattle ranch is the winter home to 1,500 elk and a “carefully monitored” wolf pack. Accommodations range from rooms and suites to cabins and tents, each fitted with organic-cotton linens and offering “stunning views of the mountains and creeks.” Ranch activities include fly-fishing, horseback riding, birding, and group discussions “about Montana topics and travelers’ philanthropy.” The restaurant serves naturally raised pork, lamb, and poultry, and grass-fed beef.
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why Texas just became 2014's biggest sideshow
Subscribe to the Week