Tee up in Hawaii
Through Dec. 19, the Hanalei Colony Resort on the north shore of Kauai features a five-night package with ocean-view room, complimentary rounds of golf, and spa treatments. Rates start at $2,058 double, plus tax. Contact: Hcr.com
Super Bowl trip to Tampa
Roadtrips offers a $4,985 package to attend Super Bowl XLIII on Feb. 1, 2009, in Tampa, Fla. Includes lodging from Jan. 29 through Feb. 2, game tickets to Raymond James Stadium, and round-trip stadium transfers. Contact: Roadtrips.com/football
New digs in Boston
Through March 31, 2009, a third night is free with two paid nights at Mandarin Oriental’s new hotel on Boylston Street in Boston’s Back Bay. Includes breakfast and two tickets to the Museum of Fine Arts. Contact: Mandarinoriental.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week