Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil are heading for divorce, now that Fielder-Civil has left the troubled British pop singer for German model Sophie Schandorff, said the London News of the World. “There’s no way back for us now,” Winehouse reportedly told friends. “It was never going to last. We were only together for sex.” The singer’s friends said the couple’s tortured relationship was entirely physical. “Not just the usual bondage and sex games,” said one, “but really gross stuff you couldn’t mention in a newspaper.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week