Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have started attending couples therapy, said the New York Post. “They fight every day, screaming, crying, and yelling at each other,” a source told the newspaper. “Sam hates it. She deals with Lindsay every day. And every day for Sam means questioning, ‘Is this worth it?’” Lohan’s representatives said they are unaware of any therapy sessions.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- 'Tis the season for archaic English
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How I lost all my money
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The best books we read in 2014
Subscribe to the Week