Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have started attending couples therapy, said the New York Post. “They fight every day, screaming, crying, and yelling at each other,” a source told the newspaper. “Sam hates it. She deals with Lindsay every day. And every day for Sam means questioning, ‘Is this worth it?’” Lohan’s representatives said they are unaware of any therapy sessions.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week