Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have started attending couples therapy, said the New York Post. “They fight every day, screaming, crying, and yelling at each other,” a source told the newspaper. “Sam hates it. She deals with Lindsay every day. And every day for Sam means questioning, ‘Is this worth it?’” Lohan’s representatives said they are unaware of any therapy sessions.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
Paul Allen's 'bitter' Bill-Gates-bashing memoir
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
Subscribe to the Week