Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have started attending couples therapy, said the New York Post. “They fight every day, screaming, crying, and yelling at each other,” a source told the newspaper. “Sam hates it. She deals with Lindsay every day. And every day for Sam means questioning, ‘Is this worth it?’” Lohan’s representatives said they are unaware of any therapy sessions.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- California's epic drought
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The girl who wouldn't die
Subscribe to the Week