Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have started attending couples therapy, said the New York Post. “They fight every day, screaming, crying, and yelling at each other,” a source told the newspaper. “Sam hates it. She deals with Lindsay every day. And every day for Sam means questioning, ‘Is this worth it?’” Lohan’s representatives said they are unaware of any therapy sessions.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- What the media gets wrong about Jeb Bush
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week