ruce Willis last week sued a Malaysian prince, saying the prince misled him into investing $2 million in his “green rubber” company. Willis said he was led to believe that Al Gore and Mel Gibson had invested “substantial sums” in the tire recycling company and that he stood to make “a huge profit” when it went public, which it never did. About half of Willis’ money has been repaid, but he is seeking the rest, plus interest.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- 5 surprising snubs from the Golden Globe nominations
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week