Bruce Willis last week sued a Malaysian prince, saying the prince misled him into investing $2 million in his “green rubber” company. Willis said he was led to believe that Al Gore and Mel Gibson had invested “substantial sums” in the tire recycling company and that he stood to make “a huge profit” when it went public, which it never did. About half of Willis’ money has been repaid, but he is seeking the rest, plus interest.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week