ruce Willis last week sued a Malaysian prince, saying the prince misled him into investing $2 million in his “green rubber” company. Willis said he was led to believe that Al Gore and Mel Gibson had invested “substantial sums” in the tire recycling company and that he stood to make “a huge profit” when it went public, which it never did. About half of Willis’ money has been repaid, but he is seeking the rest, plus interest.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week