ruce Willis last week sued a Malaysian prince, saying the prince misled him into investing $2 million in his “green rubber” company. Willis said he was led to believe that Al Gore and Mel Gibson had invested “substantial sums” in the tire recycling company and that he stood to make “a huge profit” when it went public, which it never did. About half of Willis’ money has been repaid, but he is seeking the rest, plus interest.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- How any actor (even a really nice one) can play a truly evil villain like King Joffrey
Subscribe to the Week