Madonna and her new boyfriend, baseball star Alex Rodriguez, spent a romantic Thanksgiving weekend together, said the Los Angeles Times. The couple spent the night before the holiday together after a post-concert party at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, then split up so that Rodriguez could have turkey with his estranged wife and their two young daughters. Madonna and Rodriguez then met up in Mexico City.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
Subscribe to the Week