Madonna and her new boyfriend, baseball star Alex Rodriguez, spent a romantic Thanksgiving weekend together, said the Los Angeles Times. The couple spent the night before the holiday together after a post-concert party at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, then split up so that Rodriguez could have turkey with his estranged wife and their two young daughters. Madonna and Rodriguez then met up in Mexico City.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 9 ways you're probably teaching your kids bad money habits
Subscribe to the Week