Madonna and her new boyfriend, baseball star Alex Rodriguez, spent a romantic Thanksgiving weekend together, said the Los Angeles Times. The couple spent the night before the holiday together after a post-concert party at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, then split up so that Rodriguez could have turkey with his estranged wife and their two young daughters. Madonna and Rodriguez then met up in Mexico City.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The dangers of our passionless American life
Subscribe to the Week