Madonna and her new boyfriend, baseball star Alex Rodriguez, spent a romantic Thanksgiving weekend together, said the Los Angeles Times. The couple spent the night before the holiday together after a post-concert party at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, then split up so that Rodriguez could have turkey with his estranged wife and their two young daughters. Madonna and Rodriguez then met up in Mexico City.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America needs more billionaires
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
Subscribe to the Week