Madonna and her new boyfriend, baseball star Alex Rodriguez, spent a romantic Thanksgiving weekend together, said the Los Angeles Times. The couple spent the night before the holiday together after a post-concert party at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, then split up so that Rodriguez could have turkey with his estranged wife and their two young daughters. Madonna and Rodriguez then met up in Mexico City.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- How Democrats might goad the GOP into shutting down the government
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week