Book by Dec. 20 for a weeklong family stay at Disney’s Pop Century Resort. For $1,234, a family of four (with children under 10) gets seven nights’ lodging and passes for one Disney theme park per day. Travel between Jan. 4 and June 27.
Drafts in Prague
From Jan. 4 to Mar. 31, Austrian Airlines offers a three-night “Here for the Beer” Czech Republic tour. The $1,159 package includes lodging, brewery tours, and round-trip airfare from New York or Washington to Prague.
Vail for non-skiers
Through April 18, the Lodge at Vail’s “Off the Slopes” package costs $1,467 per couple, plus tax. Includes three nights’ lodging; hour-long massages; snowmobile, dog sledding, and snowcat tours; tubing on Vail Mountain; and daily breakfasts.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How I lost all my money
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- The best books we read in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week