Book by Dec. 20 for a weeklong family stay at Disney’s Pop Century Resort. For $1,234, a family of four (with children under 10) gets seven nights’ lodging and passes for one Disney theme park per day. Travel between Jan. 4 and June 27.
Drafts in Prague
From Jan. 4 to Mar. 31, Austrian Airlines offers a three-night “Here for the Beer” Czech Republic tour. The $1,159 package includes lodging, brewery tours, and round-trip airfare from New York or Washington to Prague.
Vail for non-skiers
Through April 18, the Lodge at Vail’s “Off the Slopes” package costs $1,467 per couple, plus tax. Includes three nights’ lodging; hour-long massages; snowmobile, dog sledding, and snowcat tours; tubing on Vail Mountain; and daily breakfasts.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week