Book by Dec. 20 for a weeklong family stay at Disney’s Pop Century Resort. For $1,234, a family of four (with children under 10) gets seven nights’ lodging and passes for one Disney theme park per day. Travel between Jan. 4 and June 27.
Drafts in Prague
From Jan. 4 to Mar. 31, Austrian Airlines offers a three-night “Here for the Beer” Czech Republic tour. The $1,159 package includes lodging, brewery tours, and round-trip airfare from New York or Washington to Prague.
Vail for non-skiers
Through April 18, the Lodge at Vail’s “Off the Slopes” package costs $1,467 per couple, plus tax. Includes three nights’ lodging; hour-long massages; snowmobile, dog sledding, and snowcat tours; tubing on Vail Mountain; and daily breakfasts.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
Subscribe to the Week