Book by Dec. 20 for a weeklong family stay at Disney’s Pop Century Resort. For $1,234, a family of four (with children under 10) gets seven nights’ lodging and passes for one Disney theme park per day. Travel between Jan. 4 and June 27.
Drafts in Prague
From Jan. 4 to Mar. 31, Austrian Airlines offers a three-night “Here for the Beer” Czech Republic tour. The $1,159 package includes lodging, brewery tours, and round-trip airfare from New York or Washington to Prague.
Vail for non-skiers
Through April 18, the Lodge at Vail’s “Off the Slopes” package costs $1,467 per couple, plus tax. Includes three nights’ lodging; hour-long massages; snowmobile, dog sledding, and snowcat tours; tubing on Vail Mountain; and daily breakfasts.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
Subscribe to the Week