The trampling of a Long Island Wal-Mart worker proved, once again, that "incivility isn't just accepted these daysâ€”from celebrity news to TV show
The trampling of a Long Island Wal-Mart worker proved, once again, that "incivility isn't just accepted these days—from celebrity news to TV shows—it's glorified."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week