The last word: The siege of Mumbai
It started with two small boats arriving on a dirty shore. Hours later, reports<em> The Wall Street Journal,</em> the city was in panic and scores of innocents were dead.
It started with two small boats arriving on a dirty shore. Hours later, reports The Wall Street Journal, the city was in panic and scores of innocents were dead.
An excerpt appears in the print edition of The Week.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Stop hating on cyclists
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week