The last word: The siege of Mumbai
It started with two small boats arriving on a dirty shore. Hours later, reports<em> The Wall Street Journal,</em> the city was in panic and scores of innocents were dead.
It started with two small boats arriving on a dirty shore. Hours later, reports The Wall Street Journal, the city was in panic and scores of innocents were dead.
An excerpt appears in the print edition of The Week.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- 10 things you need to know today: August 27, 2014
Subscribe to the Week