"If Obama wants to deliver on his promise of "real change," he might begin by using his inaugural address to encourage the American peo
"If Obama wants to deliver on his promise of 'real change,' he might begin by using his inaugural address to encourage the American people to confront and learn from their own shortcomings and errors."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
- How to live a long life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week