Brad Pitt has taken up “spirit-channeling” to cope with his midlife crisis, said Star. The actor turned 45 this week and, according to a source, is not only seeking spiritual counsel from religious leaders, including the Dalai Lama, but has taken up the practice of “deep-trance channeling” in hopes of getting life advice from the dead. Wife Angelina Jolie is worried that Pitt’s new mystical bent could hurt his public image, says the source. “Angie’s afraid that if he tries to bring it into the mainstream, people will really think he’s gone off the deep end.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week