rad Pitt has taken up “spirit-channeling” to cope with his midlife crisis, said Star. The actor turned 45 this week and, according to a source, is not only seeking spiritual counsel from religious leaders, including the Dalai Lama, but has taken up the practice of “deep-trance channeling” in hopes of getting life advice from the dead. Wife Angelina Jolie is worried that Pitt’s new mystical bent could hurt his public image, says the source. “Angie’s afraid that if he tries to bring it into the mainstream, people will really think he’s gone off the deep end.”
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality
Subscribe to the Week