rad Pitt has taken up “spirit-channeling” to cope with his midlife crisis, said Star. The actor turned 45 this week and, according to a source, is not only seeking spiritual counsel from religious leaders, including the Dalai Lama, but has taken up the practice of “deep-trance channeling” in hopes of getting life advice from the dead. Wife Angelina Jolie is worried that Pitt’s new mystical bent could hurt his public image, says the source. “Angie’s afraid that if he tries to bring it into the mainstream, people will really think he’s gone off the deep end.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Attack of the invasive species
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week