Brad Pitt has taken up “spirit-channeling” to cope with his midlife crisis, said Star. The actor turned 45 this week and, according to a source, is not only seeking spiritual counsel from religious leaders, including the Dalai Lama, but has taken up the practice of “deep-trance channeling” in hopes of getting life advice from the dead. Wife Angelina Jolie is worried that Pitt’s new mystical bent could hurt his public image, says the source. “Angie’s afraid that if he tries to bring it into the mainstream, people will really think he’s gone off the deep end.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week