Titanic New Year’s
The Titanic interactive museum in Branson, Mo., is throwing a New Year’s party with Titanic-themed décor and a dinner replicating the ship’s menu. Party tickets and a double room start at $399.
Presidential Suite stay
Through Dec. 30, a night’s stay in the Presidential Suite at the Los Angeles Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is discounted to $2,008. Every U.S. president since Lyndon B. Johnson has stayed there.
Boating in Arizona
Through March 15, explore Lake Powell and the surrounding canyons in Arizona’s Glen Canyon National Park. A package including two nights in a lake-view double room and rental of a 19-foot powerboat is $388 for two.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Captain America won over China
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week