A Titanic New Year’s
The Titanic interactive museum in Branson, Mo., is throwing a New Year’s party with Titanic-themed décor and a dinner replicating the ship’s menu. Party tickets and a double room start at $399.
Presidential Suite stay
Through Dec. 30, a night’s stay in the Presidential Suite at the Los Angeles Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is discounted to $2,008. Every U.S. president since Lyndon B. Johnson has stayed there.
Boating in Arizona
Through March 15, explore Lake Powell and the surrounding canyons in Arizona’s Glen Canyon National Park. A package including two nights in a lake-view double room and rental of a 19-foot powerboat is $388 for two.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week