A Titanic New Year’s
The Titanic interactive museum in Branson, Mo., is throwing a New Year’s party with Titanic-themed décor and a dinner replicating the ship’s menu. Party tickets and a double room start at $399.
Presidential Suite stay
Through Dec. 30, a night’s stay in the Presidential Suite at the Los Angeles Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is discounted to $2,008. Every U.S. president since Lyndon B. Johnson has stayed there.
Boating in Arizona
Through March 15, explore Lake Powell and the surrounding canyons in Arizona’s Glen Canyon National Park. A package including two nights in a lake-view double room and rental of a 19-foot powerboat is $388 for two.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week