tay longer in St. Lucia
The Landings in St. Lucia is offering a free fourth night on three-night stays between Jan. 5 and April 30. The $1,100 deal includes a two-bedroom suite, a $100 resort credit, and kayak and sailboat rental. Book by Dec. 31.
Adventure-seekers can swim with Caribbean reef sharks and dive 2,000 feet in a submarine to see prehistoric six-gill sharks in Roatan, Honduras. Shark Diver offers an eight-day all-inclusive trip for $3,300 per person.
Sail the Caribbean
In March and April, Canadian Sailing Expeditions’ six-night trips from St. Maarten to Antigua start at $1,284 double, plus tax. Includes hands-on sail training on the Windjammer vessel.
Rent Steve Martin’s villa
This spring, actor Steve Martin purchased the four-bedroom Villa au Soleil on St. Barthelemy. The half-acre property—with views of St. Jean Bay, a caretaker’s house, a pool, and a gazebo—rents for $16,000 to $28,000 per week.
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- The indignity of canine bath time
Subscribe to the Week