adonna will give ex-husband Guy Ritchie between $75 million and $90 million in “one of the largest payouts ever in a divorce settlement,” said the singer’s spokeswoman, Liz Rosenberg. The figure includes the value of the former couple’s country estate in western England, which Ritchie will keep. They are still negotiating over custody of their two children and are sparring over who will get the kids for Christmas, said the London Daily Mail. Ritchie wants them with him in England, for a traditional roast turkey dinner. Madonna wants them in New York for a Kabbalah ceremony and a macrobiotic meal of steamed fish and vegetables.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week